YNTH – Open Days next week
Written by Future Brixton team
June 30, 2015
Categories: Your New Town Hall
There’s a chance to see and comment on the latest plans and documents that have been put in as part of the planning application for Your New Town Hall.
You can see the documents, amended plans and the model of the new development at Lambeth Town Hall on:
- Thursday 9 July, 11am to 6pm,
- Friday 10 July, 9am to 2pm
Officers from Lambeth Council’s Planning department will be there to answer any planning related queries and Muse, who are the developers will also be on hand to discuss the changes.
We expect all the documents will be available to view online from Friday 3 July 2015 at http://planning.lambeth.gov.uk/online-applications/.
The three application references are as follows:
- Olive Morris House planning application – 15/02264/FUL
- Town Hall triangle site planning application – 15/02276/FUL
- Listed building application – 15/02263/LB.
Printed copies will also be available at Brixton Library during normal opening hours.
How to comment
You’ve got until Friday 24 July 2015 to comment on the plans and you can do that online using the links above, or by post.
Any comments previously made in writing to the Council on any of the YNTH applications will still be taken into consideration by the Local Planning Authority in the determination of the applications (as amended).
A summary of the changes
- Updated Plans Pack and Schedule for application reference15/02276/FUL only. An overview of the key changes are as follows:
- Civic centre – Ground Floor Level increased so it’s slightly higher
- Hambrook House – Tower corner balconies and internal flat layouts revised with refuse store entrance repositioned;
- Ivor House – Retail door position altered with corner dormer window revised/removed.
- An Environment Statement Addendum Report has been produced in response to an Environmental Statement (ES) review, undertaken by Arup on behalf of the Local Planning Authority. However, it should be noted that the information contained within this report does not alter the conclusions reached in the original Environment Statement.
- An addendum to Volume 2 – Townscape, Heritage and Visual Assessment has also been submitted.
- An updated version of the Flood Risk Assessment (ES Appendix Ref SWD1) is submitted in respect of both the YNTH and Olive Morris House applications (reference 15/02276/FUL and 15/02264/FUL respectively).
- Updated Transport Assessment Technical Note (for both applications ) ;
- Archaeological Written Scheme of Investigation for application reference 15/02276/FUL only;
- Updated Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) forms for YNTH Site for application reference 15/02276/FUL only;
- Updated Sustainability & Energy Statement for both applications (reference 15/02276/FUL and 15/02264/FUL) ;
- Planning Addendum Statement for both applications 15/0227/FUL and 15/02264/FUL.